Local President's Guidelines
- Keep a notebook with current and updated information.
- Become familiar with TMTA SA Handbook, Policies and Procedures, By Laws, and Standing Rules. These are all on the website. Direct members to the website as needed.
- Check the Calendar on the website to avoid missed deadlines.
- Act as a liaison to TMTA for the local association membership.
- Keep your local membership informed of upcoming events.
- Forward to members information from MTNA that pertains to the general membership.
- Respond in a timely manner to all communication.
- Confirm that your association will have the designated delegates appointed to attend the Delegate Assembly during the convention.
- Accept convention responsibilities.
- Attend the Local Association Presidents Meeting at convention.
- Help secure volunteers where needed for the convention.
- Attend General Sessions, Delegate Assemblies, and other convention meetings pertaining to local associations or membership.