Collegiate Travel Grant Application
Travel Grant for Texas Collegiate Students
Deadline: November 15
A $500 TMTA Travel Grant will be awarded to each of four Texas Collegiate Student Chapter members who meet one of the following qualifications:
- The member is a chapter president who will attend the MTNA National Conference.
- The member has been selected as session or poster presenter at the MTNA National Conference or the MTNA Collegiate Chapter Piano Pedagogy Symposium.
The application includes a 150-200-word typed essay describing:
- What you hope to accomplish by attending the MTNA National Conference and Collegiate Chapter Forum
- Why you deserve this award
- A brief description of your work as president of your present collegiate chapter or your involvement as a student chapter member
The applicant risks disqualification if the essay is over the 200-word limit.
The TMTA College Student Chapters Chair, the TMTA College Faculty Forum Chair, and the MTNA/TMTA Activities Director II will evaluate the applications.