Convention Registration Form
- Everyone attending the Convention must register. This includes anyone attending ensemble concerts, performance contests, dress rehearsals, etc. The only events NOT requiring a badge are the Jo Ann Dunn Fargason Memorial Concert on Thursday and the Senior Awards Program on Saturday.
- Participating students are pre-registered by their teachers.
- Parents and guests must register to attend any event in which their child is participating.
- All music teachers must pay the Teacher Registration Fee regardless of membership status. Teachers failing to do so will be charged the additional registration fee.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Children 5 and under do not need a badge.
- Replacement badges are $2.00.
- Pictures of attendees are taken during the TMTA Convention and will be used to promote TMTA. If you have a concern, contact the TMTA Office.
Registration Deadline Price Increases
The early registration deadline ends 11:59 pm on May 7th, 2018. After that time, the prices will change as follows:
|Registration Type||Early Price||After Deadline|
|Collegiate Member||Free with valid ID||Free with valid ID|