Convention Registration Form
- Everyone attending the Convention must register. This includes anyone attending the Anderson & Roe concert, ensemble concerts, performance contests, dress rehearsals, etc. The only events NOT requiring a badge are the Jo Ann Dunn Fargason Memorial Concert on Thursday and the Senior Awards Program on Saturday.
- Participating students are pre-registered by their teachers and should not be registered on this form.
- Parents and guests must register to attend any event in which their child is participating.
- All music teachers must pay the Teacher Registration Fee regardless of membership status. Teachers failing to do so will be charged the additional registration fee.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Children 5 and under do not need a badge.
- Replacement badges are $2.00.
- By registering for and/or attending Convention, you are agreeing to this statement: I hereby assign and grant to Texas Music Teachers Association (TMTA), as well as their authorized representatives, the right and permission to use and publish any digital files made of me or my child at any TMTA activities, and I hereby release TMTA, the activity coordinators, and all employees, volunteers, related parties, or other organizations associated with the activity from any and all liability from such use and publication.
Registration Deadline Price Increases
The early registration deadline ends 11:59 pm on May 7th, 2019. After that time, the prices will change as follows:
|Registration Type||Early Price||After Deadline|
|Collegiate Member||Free with valid ID||Free with valid ID|