TMTA All-Star Festival
The All-Star Festival provides a performance opportunity for piano, voice, and instrumental students in a fun and noncompetitive setting. Any student who receives a “Superior” or “1” rating in a local association festival, NFMC festival, or UIL is eligible to participate in this event. Students will receive a critique from a TMTA Collegiate Student Chapter member and a gold medal for a Superior rating or a silver medal for an Excellent rating. Participants earn one point each year toward the SA State Participation Award.
For more information or questions:
The 2021 All-Star Festival will be held digitally.
- Students participating in the All-Star Festival should video record their piece.
- Videos should show feet, face, and fingers.
- Videos should show the student introducing him/herself and announcing the title and composer of their piece.
- Videos should be uploaded to YouTube and made into an unlisted link. (Instructions for uploading videos to YouTube can be found here: Desktop: https://youtu.be/c9sYlLB857o OR Mobile: https://youtu.be/dyxqqegWQUs)
- Scores should be uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. and will be submitted as a link(s).
- Cost: $15
- The All-Star Festival entry form will be posted on May 1 and will include a place for the links. It will be due by June 1.
- Critique sheets will be emailed to teachers and medals will be mailed to teachers in July.