TMTA Convention Projects
|Students at any grade level may submit Convention Project entries on any music-related theme. They may work on the project individually or as a group of two to six students. Completed projects may be presented as a poster board, game, art, composition, booklet, or other tangible item which will be displayed during the annual TMTA Convention. Students wishing to do live projects such as a play may use photographs of the play to display their work at convention. Participants receive a certificate of participation and a medal.|
For more information or questions:
|IMPORTANT: All entries must be submitted to the state by your teacher.
The 2021 Convention Projects will be held digitally.
- Students participating in Convention Projects should take photos of their project.
- Photos should show the project as a whole and close-up so written work is legible.
- Photos should be uploaded to Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. and will be submitted as a link(s).
- Cost: $10
- The Convention Projects entry form will be posted on May 1 and will include a place for the photo links. It will be due by June 1.
- Medals will be mailed to teachers in July.